Friday, March 26, 2010

States

Omg! gym peeps, LEVEL 7 STATES IS THIS WEEK END!! omg! I am soooooo nervous! if you didn't know, I have never made it to states before (because of injuries), so this will be like my first one! agh! I am sooo nervous! i am scared i will fall on bars, beam, floor, and vault! (yes it is possible to fall on all 4.) WEll, good luck everyone!!! btw, here are the people in each session:

Session 1: Fiona Stemmilin
Session 2: Sarah Liddle
Session 3: Megan Duckering, Leta Dickinson
Session 4: Roxanna Agah, Brianna Roseberry, Ani Vemury, Zoey Klinkman, Karina Brouse, ME!!!! (Qian Yi Pang... hope you knew that...)
Session 5: Greta Wagner
Session 6: Amanda Kretsch

As you can see, session 4 has the most people with 6 people! hahaha!! stinks for everyone else in the other sessions!! haha :P Good luck everyone! We will do awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment