From my last post, you should know that last week, we had a competition. And do you remember how I said that maybe we could get revenge? Well, sadly, we couldn't get it this time. We ended up 2nd for team. I personally didn't do too well.... I fell on beam, did an extra toe circle on bars, messed up my tumbling on floor, and my vaults were bad... Not the best meet ever. But it was the first meet that I competed all events, AND I got at least a 34 all around, which means that I qualify to go to states!!! That is if I don't get hurt... I am really starting to think that steak seriously makes roxy do better! she had an awesome meet! I know for a fact, that steak, does NOT make me do better. haha! This coming week end we also have a meet, HOPEFULLY we get first. We have stiff competition this year!!! Good luck guys! We rock!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment