Saturday, November 14, 2009
Get well Soon Karina!!!
Hey karina! This post is mainly for you!! I hope you get well soon!!! from your head thing of course!! It is so sad that it happened right before the intrasquad!!! Poor you! At least now i have a buddy! You know, i'm not really sure if i am competing the intrasquad.... hmmmmm.......... Well, get well soon ! See you soon! (ps, jane, if you wanna know what happened, ask karina...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks! I'm going to be fine. (I hope!) haha yeah we're going to be broken anti-intrasquad buddies! at least I don't feel any pain that's holding my back and making me feel bad.
ReplyDeletehaha u guys can b our cheer leaders but not to much on beam! o well to bad u guys cant compete but ya kb u will b fine and its good that it is not a major concussion or that wud b soooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and also it is not permanent memory loss so u u were brave!
ReplyDeleteluv, roxy!!!!!!!!
Karina-I hope you'll get well soon! Yes, it's good that it's not a major concussion!
ReplyDeleteSorry I can't come to the Intrasquad. :( I'm sure everyone will do great though! I'm really curious about what the new routines are like...
But anyways, good luck to all Level 7's! Also, good job to the Level 6's for doing such a great job this season! :D
Oh hey Jane! You should come to one of our meets! I heard you met my dad in the apple store friday. :P
ReplyDelete