Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Halloween!!!

Hey guys! WHAT IS UP!! It is October (or almost anyway) and you certainly know what is on the last day of the month. I'll give you a hint. It is on a Saturday, so we can eat all the candy we want..... IT'S HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!! DUH!! I need help choosing something to be, so when you reply, please include the answers of the following questions:

1. What you are going to be
2. What i should be
3. Are you gonna eat lots of candy

THANKS!

2 comments:

  1. hey didn't i comment on this! why isn't it showing up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I'm going to be a cat
    2. you should be a bee. bumble bee.
    3. yeah. but my mom gives out the stuff we don't want to trick-or-treaters. and I won't eat it all that night. I'll spread it out over time. :P

    ReplyDelete