
Hey everybody!
Because of Jane (her idea at least) I have decided to make a blog too! But instead of it being about summer, it will be about random things. so if any of you would like to email me for ideas, feel free! and jane, you CAN add a video! Well, actually, i haven't tried, but i see a button for it!
Because of Jane (her idea at least) I have decided to make a blog too! But instead of it being about summer, it will be about random things. so if any of you would like to email me for ideas, feel free! and jane, you CAN add a video! Well, actually, i haven't tried, but i see a button for it!
I know you can post a video, but it doesn't work because of the video camera I used. :(
ReplyDeleteoh...ok!
ReplyDeletecoolio! im not gonna do 1. too lazy... this doesnt work with open ID do im gonna something else...Oh and what is URL?
ReplyDeleteyou know, i don't know!!hhaha
ReplyDeleteo ok then. nvm
ReplyDeleteo and how come i cant b a follower of Random Things?
ReplyDeleteyou can't be a follower because you have to be a member in order to follow. so, you have to create an account. :D
ReplyDeletecan i become one?
ReplyDeleteya, just create an account!! haha
ReplyDelete